TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By uploading a drawing, you are allowing the promoter to publish it on this website and, once published, it will be available for viewing by any other person visiting the dontriskit.info website.
- By submitting any content via the website you agree to grant the Promoter a royalty free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public and exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the entry including, without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the entry in all media formats and throughout any media channels throughout the world for the full period in which any intellectual property rights subsist in the entry as part of the Promoter’s campaign or any future campaign of the Promoter. If you do not wish to grant these rights to the Promoter please do not submit your contribution.
- All submitted drawings must be done so with parental consent through gallery submission form ‘Parental Consent’ section.
- The Promoter will not pass on entrants’ personal details to any other organisation, apart from those stated, if applicable. All reasonable steps will be taken to safeguard entrants’ personal details. The information given to the Promoter will be held securely and protected from malicious actions by third parties.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the entry form and submitting their drawing.
- All submitted drawings will be subject to approval before being displayed on the dontriskit.info website.
- The promoter reserves the right, for whatever reason, to decline publication of any drawing which is uploaded, or to edit any title or description where it is deemed inappropriate prior to sending it live. No correspondence will be entered into regarding this decision.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.