We appreciate your help in communicating this ground-breaking road safety campaign to your organisation’s staff, clients and customers. The campaign is now live and will run until September.
To show your support, please help by:
- Distributing the leaflets to customers and staff
- Linking your digital channels to the campaign website
- Displaying / sharing the field activity dates and information, particularly if these take place in your local area
- Contacting us with any local spokespeople and case studies that might be of interest to national or local media
- Spreading the message via your newsletters and social media channels. We’ve included template social media posts and newsletter copy for you to adapt and use
- Supporting the campaign’s social media activity by liking, sharing and retweeting our content
- The ad is available to view on YouTube and you can embed the video in your social media space, or website, by copying and pasting the link provided
- Our Facebook page is here – facebook.com/roadsafetyscotland
- Our YouTube channel is here – youtube.com/roadsafetyscot
- Our Twitter handle is @RoadSafetyScot
- The campaign hashtag is #KidsintheCar
- A shortened URL which links to the website is http://ow.ly/nlgEy
- A shortened URL which links to the video is http://ow.ly/nlgMq
Thanks for your help with this activity and playing your part in helping make Scotland’s children safer drivers in the future.